Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Half Sick + Thinking = Several Blog Posts

1. I hate being half-sick. Half-sick is where you can putter around the house a bit, but when you go to the grocery or out somewhere you feel all wobbly-kneed, weak and don't think you can make it home.

2. I really should not have time to think. I usually keep myself busy. If you know me, I have the computer going, the tv going and/or fiddling with this and that. I go to sleep with the tv blaring because when I have nothing to focus on - I think. And when the hamster wheel gets turning, it's hard to stop it.

3. Being half-sick, I don't have the strength to "do" anything and I'm tired of watching things on tv or computer. So, I've been thinking and so I've decided to blog about what I've been thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!