Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Blues

I always feel like I'm missing something when all the hoopla gets started about Black Friday. I hate shopping and so Black Friday has never been a draw for me. But everyone makes such a big deal about it I wonder what I'm missing. So, here I sit, coughing, watching commercials about the big sales, coughing, wondering if there is that great deal I'm missing and coughing.

Anyway, the creeping crud that I've been battling seems to be retreating a bit. I hope I'm winning.

For a spot of joy, here's Meg's sporty new look. Katie got her a sweater.


She may not look happy, but she really is. She was just a bit put out with me because I made her quit running and sit for a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!