Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Wish My Daughter Would Start Her Own Blog!

My daughter, Katie, is the Maid of Honor for her friend, Sammy. She threw her a shower today. She planned the whole thing and did all the decorations. I made some sandwiches and dip just to pitch in. I want to show you the pictures from the shower so you can see some more of her creativity. If she would start her own blog, like I'm begging her to do, you could see all the cool stuff she makes and does.

This is the cake tower that she got her uncle to build and she decorated it with little cloth pennants. She made all the cupcakes.

Sorry for the bad lighting. Katie hung photos of Sammy with clothes pins on lines of string.

She made our living room look like a sultan's tent.


Katie got our friend, Vanessa, to lead the games. She also made brigaderros, Brazillian fudge balls, mmmm!

Katie did a lot of work and she was a great hostess!!

1 comment:

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!