Monday, August 2, 2010

Gilmore Girls

Well, I've started back to school - officially. That means the beginning of Fall, at least in my mental atmosphere. So, I decided to start my 2nd annual watching of Gilmore Girls and the making of as many knit caps as I can make while watching. The Gilmore Girls really helped me when Katie went away for college. The scene of Lorelai leaving Rory was very familiar.

I love Gilmore Girls for many reasons one of which is that the mother and daughter's relationship reminds me of Katie and me. Katie and Rory are the ultimate students and Lorelai and I are always trying to get our daughters to stop studying and have some fun. We all love to watch old classic movies and then include as many lines and references into daily life as possible.

I made the All-American Meatloaf Bowl tonight as previously mentioned in "Bowling for Dinner" blog entry. It was really good, you should try it!

The seed bombs as previously mentioned in "Guerrilla Gardening for My Birthday" are still not dry. I don't feel that the paper balls are the best. If I can aquire some natural clay, I will try the other seed bomb recipe.

If I can remember, I will take a picture of my newly overhauled classroom. Newly painted, fresh and nice!
This is going to be a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Have not come across the Gilmore Girls. Sounds intersting. Thanks for prayers. Alan is out and about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, down here in NZ, I'm thinking it's getting a bit Spring-esque because the first hyacinth has popped up. Hurrah!! Hurrah for Gilmore Girls also!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!