Saturday, June 12, 2010

Katie's Handmade Purse & Pants

I caught Katie as she was flying out of the door on the way to work and snapped this picture. I wanted you to see the cool things she's been making. She has been zizzing away on the sewing machine! She made the bag and pants that you see here. She made the bag out of her old prom dress...

This is the dress from Prom 2008.


Now a cool bag, 2010!

She also made these great, airy, comfortable muslin pants! Great for summer!
Katie is cool. I want to be like her when I grow up!

1 comment:

  1. Things I love about this:
    - lovely shape on that tote
    - rad fabric
    - I've tried buying and wearing pants like that, but it never works for me, just all wrong-looking. I'm so envious of how nice they look ...

    and 'naff' means something along the lines of 'abysmal' - as in, our summer here in NZ was about 5 degrees colder than usual and rainy. You folk wouldn't encounter that sort of weather in Atlanta, I expect ...

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!