Saturday, April 16, 2011

Excuses, Excuses...

Almost a month and no blog posts. I apologize. I have plenty of excuses but the number one problem has been
POLLEN!

I have just not been myself lately. I feel that I've been in a fog, moving in slow motion, like the air is thick, like I have sand in my eyes, etc., etc.

Before Spring Break I was doing research on online degree programs. I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. While researching, I found an online program on "Body Language." Oh, how that is so interesting to me!

During Spring Break I stayed home and spent as much time hanging out with Katie as I could. I went to her Art History class with her and we went down to Butler. We also went to restaurants and tried to "read" people. We went by Troy's shop, The Magnolia Room, and saw his British display in honor of the upcoming Royal Wedding. I also stopped by The Corner Shop and saw Tina and picked up a few British things.

Then this week has been incredibly full. So, when I get home, I fly to Netflix, put on old Andy Griffith Show episodes and veg out. I also gave a presentation to our faculty and staff and did personality testing and career guidance with the seniors this week. I always enjoy that.

We had tornado activity around here last night. They are predicting more tonight. So, I'll batten down the hatches and hoist the main sails. But that is nothing compared to the earthquake activity that some of my blog friends are experiencing. I especially want to send out prayers to my blog friends in Japan and New Zealand.

I hope all of you, my dear readers, are doing well. Make sure you leave a comment and let me know how you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!