Wednesday, April 27, 2011

For the Love of Tybee

Trina! This is for you!

If you follow my blog at all, you know that I LOVE the beach. My favorite beach is Tybee Island, GA I love Tybee because I've spent many summers and springs there with my kids and family. So, it is familiar. It is like home away from home.



I also love it because it is small. You could walk and/or bike across the whole island in a very short time. It is not a built-up, touristy trap. It's like a small town. It has no big entertainment, no crazy attractions. It just the ocean! I HOPE that it never gets built up, but unfortunately people are now finding it. I have to blame Miley for some of the publicity because her movie "Last Song" which was filmed there. 



I also love it because it is beautiful!!



Trina, you must go!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! We are so much alike... the quieter the beach, the better!

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!