Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tornado Scare!

Thankfully, Katie, Meg and I slid between two major tornadic cells (that's meteorologist lingo). One to the north of us and one to the south. We watched the news all night following their paths and waiting to take cover if necessary. I fell asleep to the nervous voices of the weathermen as they said to those in the path of the storms, "take cover NOW!" "Put on bicycle helmets or motorcycle helments and get to the basement or interior room!" They were panicked! And rightly so, over 200 people lost their lives in this tornado outbreak. Here's a clip of a tornado that went through Tuscaloosa Alabama last night.


I am thankful that all my family and friends in Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee are ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!