Sunday, January 2, 2011

Photo Class Day 1

I'm taking a 30 day on-line photography class. Maybe that's misleading. It doesn't teach you how to take pictures exactly - it gives you daily assignments to complete. It inspires you to look at things and photograph them.

So, yesterday was my first day and the assignment was to take a photo that represented rest and relaxation. My classmates were taking pictures of spouses sleeping, pets sleeping, stacks of books on crumpled bedclothes, cups of tea, etc. Being the rebellious person I am, I couldn't copy that.

This is the photo I submitted as my classwork:

I added the caption "Rest is for the birds." I went on to say that it was raining here in GA and even the birds weren't coming out even for a bite. I got a couple of nice positive comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!