Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sick Day

I left work early yesterday and I took a sick day today. I have a cold. I think the germs were lurking in my body, waiting for a moment to take over. Being very tired after getting back at 2am from a concert Friday night, I think they took advantage of my weakened state to stage a coup. They have control now but I am trying to rebuild my defenses and regain power.

So, I have spent the day on the couch. I don't know why the couch is better than bed. I think perhaps that the bed is for majorly serious illness and by being on the couch I am making a statement that I am not totally down and out.

This is my day in pictures.
Movies on netflix...



technology...

and Meg.


2 comments:

  1. Im sorry youre sick.
    Yeah, gotta get those defenses up.
    Meg looks like shes kicking back too.
    Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you'd like the Jacques Cousteau pic.
    I did it in honor of his adventures and accomplishments. I also put up his picture because I found a beanie that is much like his that I want for Christmas in honor of him.
    Its at this link:
    http://www.cxxvi.net/view/accessories/poseidon_beanie/

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!