Monday, September 20, 2010

Some Sort of Frog Convergence

I don't know what it is with me lately where things are happening in themes. I told you about Franklin.

Well, I went to church and heard about this lady I know who found a frog in her toilet. She screamed so loud that she burst a blood vessel in her eye. I laughed really hard about that

Then, last night, Steave found a frog in OUR bathroom. He wasn't in the toilet but he had so much dust on his little sucker feet that he couldn't walk. He was kind of swimming in place. I felt really bad about having such a dusty bathroom. But Steave took the little guy and washed his feet and put him outside.

What is going on?

1 comment:

  1. I'm telling ya, that must have been one loud scream. I mean just the sheer pressure that could not be contained in one body, therefore it was released through the eyes. I mean WOW!

    Not to mention the little guy skating through our bathroom with the dust skates. And dads large hands gripping the small dainty creature as he stretches the miniature fingers towards the water.

    Just another story to go down in the books.
    Love you mom.

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!