Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some Sort of Book Convergence

Ok, this is getting WEIRD! Stuff like this has happened before but not so often!

So, I went to Barnes and Noble the other day to get "Return to Cranford" dvd. I love Judi Dench....sorry, I'm straying. So, I picked up a book, thought it looked very interesting and carried it around (that's what I do then I reevaluate at the last minute before checkout and leave it in some random place - don't yell at me, I know!) and then at the last minute decided not to get it.

My niece, Emma, comes for a visit and in our visiting, she says, "There's a book that I'm reading that you MUST read." Before she pulls it out of her bag I'm thinking about that book I carried around B&N. She pulls it out and it's the same book!!!

Weird, weird, weird. Somebody please tell me what's going on.

2 comments:

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!