Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back to School & Some Crappy Photos That I Like


My sister-in-law got this sticker for me in England when she was there recently. Hahaha! I LOVE it!

I am back in "school mode" now. I've been mailing supply lists and postcards out to my students, updating my parent handbook, looking into field trips and all that stuff. I'm going to have a large class this year so I get a full time aide which I am excited about. I'll get to interview a couple of prospects this week.

I'm going to miss blogging so often. I will not have the time to devote to it as I have during the summer. My little goal during school is: one post a week. I'm going to miss all of this quality time that we've spent together, you and me, my imaginary readers. 
I'll be here, just not as often.

Change of gears. Did you know that I went to college for photography? Honestly, I didn't get very far when I decided that a career in it wasn't for me. I still have a great appreciation for those who have an eye for a photo. I always thought I had that eye, but I lost it somewhere in my impatience (and my waning eyesight). My daughter found it and takes beautiful photos. I am envious of her ability to be tedious. I wish she would start a blog to show off her photos, I would direct you there.

Anyway, here are a few crappy pictures that I took with my little point and shoot digital that looks like I was trying to be artistic.





If you want to see some great photos, check out:  Oeiras Daily Photo

1 comment:

  1. I love the light in the sunset shot. Wonderful image!
    Thank you so much for the link to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!