Friday, July 1, 2011

Around The House

The wedding prep intensity is winding down. Remember my to-do list? Well, we've really knocked a lot off. My goal was to get as much done as possible during the month of June and I believe we've done an amazing job! The last 2 "big" things were accomplished this week: choosing a photographer and meeting with the artist who is designing the invitations. We met with her, made decisions and she is sending us a quote. We will still have to make final decision as to which details we can afford, but the major work is done!

So, we've been able to kick back and enjoy the summer a little. Here are a few things we have around the house that I thought were photo-worthy.

Washing up some borrowed salt and pepper shakers.


Washing up some jars to make into candle holders.


The sunflowers are blooming and I cut a few to bring inside. Do you recognize this pic?


Busy bees.

The blueberries are not quite ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!