Saturday, February 12, 2011

What I Did Today...

A while back, on facebook, I posted that I would send the first 5 people who commented a handmade item. So, today I finished and fulfilled my promise.

I made bracelets. The one on the left, I stamped with the letters of the first name of her children.
Then I started a project that will probably be the craft for our first Craft-In at Exhale Creatively.
A heart wreath. I stole the idea from Alisa Burke. I only got so far as to paint the junk mail and create the first 2 flowers. I'll take a picture of the finished product, when I get it finished.


Steave was busy, too. He was working on the electrical system of the motorcycle that he's building.


It's amazing that he knows what all that is.

Then fish tacos for dinner. I've never made them. They were actually pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!