Friday, October 15, 2010

In a Blue Fuzzy Robe

Dear Blog,
I sit here at 5:54am in a blue, fuzzy robe, head hung low, begging your forgiveness. I am so sorry that I've neglected you for so long. I would like to, however, defend myself. I have been so stinking busy! It's been conference week at school, so I'm there until 6pm. (which may be a normal end of the day time for a lot of people, but way past a teacher's clock out time!) Then, I went down to Columbus, GA to attend the waiting room event for Mike G's back surgery. Well, I could go on and on, however, I see by the clock that I've got to run to get ready for school. I have to swing by the grocery to pick up some caramel for apples. Someday soon, dear blog, we will spend some quality time together.
Sincerely,
Jill

1 comment:

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!