Thursday, August 22, 2024

I'm Back, Again.

                                                                                                     "Texas Sunset" by Jill Libramento


My last post on this Blogger site was November 25, 2015. Today is August 22, 2024. Wow! Over 8 years since I've blogged on this site! 

I honestly didn't know it was still up and running because I had tried to erase my online self during the contentious years of CoVid and Trump. So, when I found this dusty blog still up and running, I was very happy that some of my writing was preserved. 

It's not that I haven't been writing for the past 8 years. I actually had a couple of blogs on other sites that I ran and I've written a couple of books since 2015. I've written for celebrations and events at church, I have my personal journal that is ongoing, and I wrote a book for my grandkids. 

Both of my kids have gotten married and have kids of their own now. So, I have 6 grandkids who call me Stella, and why that is can be a post for another time. 

All my kids and grandkids started a church and now live in Texas, over the past 5 years, my husband and I have made our way from Atlanta to Houston and finally to Ft. Worth and live near them and go to the church they started. 

At this point in time, in my life, I've discovered that I want to get back to writing professionally so I needed a site that publishers could visit to get a taste of my style. So, here I am back again. 

I'm dusting the site off and will be writing here, hopefully every day or so. 

I hope you will follow this blog and comment if you're so inclined. I'd appreciate it. 

Peace and joy to you, 

Jill 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments! Thanks for stopping by!